All photography provided by Aaron Gilliam
We believe the planet is continually working towards creating abundance and diversity. Humans have the capacity to work in harmony with this principle and make the planet more habitable for all species, ourselves included.
To build healthy soil and encourage biodiversity in our grasslands and savannas in a way that creates water security and allows for the harvest of healthy food from the increased abundance now and into the indefinite future.
What We've Achieved
- Increased Soil Organic Matter.
- Increased grassland productivity.
- Provided highly nutritious lamb to Bay Area restaurants, butcher shops and individuals.
- Increased biodiversity.
- Educated land owners on progressive land stewardship.
- Planted and protected 3 generations of native tree species.